Let me introduce myself

My name is Stephanie. I have a partner of 3 years. We have a one and a half year old daughter. We live in a small studio apartment on my parents property while we save for a home of our own. My partner Alex goes to work and I "stay home" with our daughter, Penelope. I'll be honest with you, I don't want to go to work. Having a boss has never worked well for me.

I am a creative person but there is not one thing that has kept my gears turning long term, artistically speaking. I love the process of learning a new craft or working with a new medium. As of late house plants and gardening have my heart but my interests range from embroidery, crochet, paint and clay to cooking and baking and well it just goes on and on, if it's something you make with your hands i'm into it.

I am starting this blog because often I have an experience while learning something and I have the urge to share it. I could write an instagram post and sometimes that is what I do but I crave something more than that. This space is my own. where I can share items I make and sell but you'll also find tutorials to make some of these items yourself! As I learn new things I will take you along. I'm also fascinated with the human body and sex education so if you're squeamish or shy buckle in and learn something, if you aren't shy HEYYOOO me either, wassup. "stephanie that was kind of out of left field is this a craft blog or what?" It is definitely, 100% "or what". I'm also parenting over here so you're prob going to hear about that or see a D.I.Y. sensory table idk. This is a reflection of my life and I think "they" call it a "lifestyle blog". I hope I can bring you something of value here.

Okay so don't you hate when you google "Best brownie recipe" and have to read Karen's stupid story about that one time blah blah blah...before you get to the brownies? Me too but I figured an introduction post might be nice so here is the one time its all "blah blah blah" and no brownies. I am not a writer (maybe I can't say that now?? idk the rules.)  I don't think this blog will lead to my writing career nor is that my goal. So in the future you can expect all brownies, promise. Also, please take it easy on me. Like I said, I am not a writer so i'm not going for perfect here i'm just trying to get what's in my mind out and onto the page. If you don't like that go read Karen's blog. :) Oh, and I curse.


Comments

  1. Screw Karen and her brownie story lol.

    Really though, I’m so excited to see this blog grow into something amazing! Proud of you for starting this blog, you’re going to help inspire others through this, I already know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Drew!! Your support means the world to me. so glad to have a dope friend like you!! <3

      Delete
  2. I’ve seen many variations of this and tried random propagation things myself. I LOVE that yours hang in multiple fashions with different containers. Love love love love.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I meant for this go to the other blog post. Oops

      Delete
    2. Haha no worries sheila thank you for leaving a comment!! Can I give you one for you to try out for me??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts