Whats hangin, Propagation?

Hanging Propagation Station!!!

 You can see here this Christmas Cactus showing some roots already! 






In the past I've propagated succulents in these tiny jars you can find at almost any craft store. I've found them sold with stones in them and if you use cannabis and buy a joint that comes in a glass tube this is a great way to repurpose that. I will be showing you how to make your own in a tutorial soon but for now I just wanted to introduce you to the product itself! These jars are wonderful but they take up a lot of room on my plant shelf. and I don't want to admit how many i've tipped over. Similar to a hanging plant now you can propagate in small spaces and make the most of it! they can be customized however you like, you could add beads or leave them simple. I love hanging multiple on one hook, ya'll remember I live in a small studio apartment?

Here is a screen shot I hunted down from an instagram story of last years propagation method. Messy.

This is a super easy way to propagate and there are a ton of different plants that propagate simply by putting them in water. shoot, you can even put your green onion bottoms in here and grow hanging green onion in your kitchen window. if you do please make sure I get a photo of it!! Of course you could also use them as hanging flower vases for a wedding (I think that would be magical) or just because.

If you don't want to wait for the tutorial you can purchase these by contacting me directly on instagram. I'm selling them for $15 each plus $1 for every jar after the first. (a station with 4 jars no matter the size will cost $18)

Please comment any questions or concerns or shoot me a DM :) 




Comments

Popular Posts